Wednesday

Merry Christmas with the Hammerheads

Just in good time for christmas, we are having hammerheads with no end.
Today we saw several hundred of these beauties together with 3 Zambezis, 1 Black Tip and 3 Eaglerays.
Great vis, warm water and pretty hefty current.
A great dive for Protea Lovers who know how to do it !!!

I also want to take this opportunity to wish everybody a merry Christmas and hope that you all will get richly presented. ( preferably with diving trips to Protea Banks !!! )

A Christmas thought :
Most of my friends and family in Germany are moaning about the cold and excessive snow in Europe. I am sweating my butt off and wish i could sit by the oven with a glass of Whiskey and watch the snow fall.
I wish i could walk along the romantic Christmas market and drink a hot Gluehwein.
I miss it this time of the year.
So every situation life throws at us has an upside. This upside needs to be discovered and wholly enjoyed.
A such positive feeling will stay with you forever. Go look for it !!!!!

No comments: